Each teabag contains:
Folium Cassia Angustifolia 1458mg, Flos Chrysanthemum Morifolium Ramat 324mg, Frustus Cassia Obtusifolia L 432mg, Rhizoma Alisma Orientalis Jezup 486mg, Radix Glycyrrhiza Uralensis 300mg.
Releases high amounts of Vitamin E, licoflavones and antioxidants to rid the body of free radicals and slow down the aging process by reducing the formation of fine lines and lipofuscin (the visible “wear and tear” pigments of aging)
Note: Does not contain caffeine, sugar, colouring or laxatives.
How to Use
Steep 1 to 2 teabags in hot water for 15 minutes after meals. Drink daily.
1. IS TOTAL IMAGE BEAUTY DUTOX TEA SAFE FOR LONG TERM CONSUMPTION?
Yes, Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea is registered and approved by The Malaysia Ministry of Health as an assurance of the product’s safety.
2. ARE THERE ANY KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS?
There are no known side effects if consumed as directed. Kindly consult your healthcare professional if you experienced any symptoms.
3. CAN PREGNANT OR LACTATING MOTHERS TAKE TOTAL IMAGE BEAUTY DUTOX TEA?
Pregnant or lactating mothers are not recommended to take Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea.
4. CAN I TAKE TOTAL IMAGE BEAUTY DUTOX TEA AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS AT THE SAME DAY?
Yes, you can take Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea and other supplements at the same day with 1-2 hours gap in between; providing there is no contraindication between these supplements. Always consult your healthcare professional if you have any doubt.
5. CAN I TAKE TOTAL IMAGE BEAUTY DUTOX TEA DURING MENSTRUATION PERIOD?
Yes, Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea doesn’t affect menstruation; however, if you experienced any premenstrual syndrome, please stop using this temporarily.
6. IS TOTAL IMAGE BEAUTY DUTOX TEA SUITABLE FOR MUSLIMS?
Yes, Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea is certified HALAL by JAKIM, Malaysia.
7. IS TOTAL IMAGE BEAUTY DUTOX TEA SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIAN?
Yes, Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea contains natural herbal ingredients which are suitable for vegetarian.